My Babies Are ONE!


It's hard to believe that it's been a whole year since my sweet little twins were born. Last year around this time I couldn't believe that I was almost 37 weeks pregnant with no real labor signs in sight! This of course was a good thing that my little monkeys stayed in there for that long as I was really worried that they would come too early, but I never dreamed that I would end up having to be induced at exactly 37 weeks on the dot-exact same amount of weeks that I was pregnant with Cooper.
My labor went quickly, so quick in fact that husband and his mother almost missed it! They got there within minutes of me having to start pushing. Ryder was born 1:54pm. He was doing great with just a slight difficulty breathing so they took him to the nursery to monitor him. I was pretty out of it after that. Looking back it's easy to tell something was wrong while trying to push out Jorja-I didn't know it at the time but I was bleeding pretty heavily and her heart rate kept dropping. At one point it was down to 38 beats per minute which is very low-luckily they don't tell you any of this at this time. The dr delivered her with the forcepts and she was fine. She had a little trouble breathing as well so she was also taken to the nursery but they were both back with me within a couple hours. They were both healthy with no problems, and weighed 5lbs 14oz.
Here are my little bundles, now 1 year old and over 20lbs. How time flies.





Comments

Veronika said…
Happy belated birthday Jorja and Ryder! I can't believe that the babies are one already. They're too cute.
D said…
Happy Birthday to the Twinnies!!! Hope they had a blast!!!

Popular Posts