Questions from Stephanie

A wonderful online friend name Stephanie has a blog with some really fun things on it. I try to keep up on all my friends blogs but I must say I get quite behind! On Stephanie's blog (http://stephanies.blog.com/) the other day she had a post where someone asked her 5 personal questions tailored to her and asked if anyone wanted to continue the chain and have questions asked to them. Well I figured since I always get so behind on my own blog this would something to get me writing. So here are the questions she thought of for me. Thanx for taking the time Stephanie, I know you're busy right now.

1. What's the hardest part of living away from your family?
Most of you know that I'm living about 4-5 hours away from my parents and family right now as my husband got a really good job in another town that we just couldn't turn down. The hardest part is that my mom (and dad) are missing so much of the kids growing up. The twins were only 5 months when we moved and now they're almost a year. So much happens in that time and it's sad that they've missed that. Luckily we have a webcam so mom get to "see" the kids and they can see her too.

2. If you lived in a big city, what would be the first thing that you'd do?
SHOPPING & EATING!!!! Tied for first I think. I miss McDonalds, KFC, Wendy's, Kelsey's Resteraunt, I could go on but I won't. and I'd go to Walmart. I'm a cheap shopper and I miss my Walmart-good deals AND McDonalds at the same place!?! It doesn't get any better than that! Oh and see a movie cuz I really miss not having a theatre (not that I get out to the movies much, but I miss having the options)

3. What is the best thing about having twins?
Gosh this one is really hard. I think for me, being that I won't be having any more kids I get to see all the "firsts" twice. Ryder is walking and it's so great, but Jorja's not which is kinda nice cuz I'll get to relive first steps again with her.

4. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Back to my family. Or if I could take them with me I'd love to live somewhere warm. Maybe near Disneyland!! How fun would that be!

5. What is your favorite part of being a mom to 3 babies so young?
Hoping they'll be close. I love watching them play together, it's so great. I've always to have kids close in age so that they really grow up together-I love it.

Comments

The Queen Of Cute Shoes said…
Great Answers!!! I enjoyed reading them, they really touched my heart!! Thanks for sharing.
chelle said…
Here from Stephanie's!

We moved to another country and I totally miss being close to family because they miss so much with the kid (soon to be kids!)

We actually moved close to Disneyland and spent last year going a couple times a month! hehe it was awesome.

We are moving again, sadly not home but another state more than likely.

I am in awe that you have 3 kids all under 3! I am about to have another baby!

Welcome to blogging and I hope to read more form you!

Popular Posts