Hmmmmm

I always seem to have a problem deciding what to write about. During the day something will come across my mind and I'll think "hey I could write about that later", it's not always something interesting, but it's something. My problem, when I turn on the computer and log in to blog every single idea I may have had during the day falls out of my head. I'm convinced if you looked you could see them oozing out of my ears! Maybe if I grab a mirror I can read a few before they hit the floor and disappear.

I am proud of myself for getting off my butt and doing my exercises tonite, I didn't want to-REALLY didn't, but I'm not going to get anywhere by sitting around. Will power, it's definitely something I need more of.

Cooper is now crying so I suppose I'd better get him back to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts