An Interesting Week

Last Wednesday was not a good day for me. I ran out of my anti-depressant and Wednesday was the first day I'd had it in 4 or 5 days. I couldn't handle the kids whining and crying, I put them to bed as soon 7pm came along. My head felt fuzzy, I was dizzy. My chest was heavy and I couldn't seem to get a full breath in. I felt shaky and unsteady. I was scared I was going to have a panic attack. I've never had one before but I've heard people talk about them and I was scared. I called G and told him I wasn't well, just talking to him helped. He was very understanding, told me it was ok if I went to Nanaimo and took some time for myself-so that's what I did.
I had my labret pierced (below the bottom lip). I've wanted it done for a while now and decided that would be my birthday present, and I'm so happy I did it. Then I got my hair cut which I love. Got together with my best friend and went shopping and had a little adventure-it's what we do-always something simple but fun!
It really helped me to unwind, focus on myself and get myself back.



Comments

Popular Posts