A New Year Begins Again


Cooper has been amazing, he also seems to learn something new every day. This was a big year for him as he started pre school! He's done really well, a lot better than I was expecting, he's settling in nicely. I think I can now consider him potty trained which huge! We are very excited about that. Like everything else, he did it only when he was ready and knew could do it. He loves going to the library and reading before bed. He still isn't sleeping well but maybe that will be the big thing for 2008, we'll see.We are doing well in Port McNeill. It's a nice little town, hard thru the winter having no where to take the kids. We got a new car this year, that's the big thing for us. A 2001 Honda Accord and it just fits us perfectly. We could use a little more trunk space but it is quite spacious. As usual I'm hoping to start writing more, I'm not good at it but I do like it. At the end of the day I'm so tired I usually just watch a bit of tv and go to bed, but we'll see what the new year brings.

Comments

Popular Posts