Fertility...

What a loaded word. I caught the end of Oprah the other day and the discussion had something to do with a website that has been set up for people that were born from artificial insemination to find sibling. I personally think that is a wonderful idea.
One of the things brought up was how men get paid to "make a donation" to a sperm bank, and how many of those men lie about themselves to make sure they get money out of the deal. Just makes me hope that people are honest. Don't get me wrong, I think it is wonderful that these places exist.
I was very lucky, I had my problems getting and staying pregnant but nothing compared to some people I know. We didn't have to go thru fertility treatment or have to use a sperm bank and for that I am grateful, but I am also thankful that those places exsist for those that aren't as lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts