Saw 4

My great idea for "Friday's Film" hasn't been going all that well, I've missed 2 now I think. So I'm just gonna go ahead and do it today! lol

Saw 4

Considering it's the fourth in a series I wasn't sure what to expect. With most horror movies, the more sequals there it, the worse it gets. Luckily I find the Saw movies don't tend to be that way. Sure Saw 2 and 3 weren't that amazing, obviously not as good as the first but that was expected. Well I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the fourth. It really got into more background story, and the twists and turns that are a given with the Saw movies. I was glad to see Donnie Walberg as I must admit my crush on him from WAY back in the day of New Kids On The Block has never really gone away.
If you like the Saw movies, you'll like this.

Comments

Popular Posts