So I believe I've mentioned Nate's blog here http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ . A beautiful blog about a husband trying to get the word out about CF, organ transplants and premature birth. He writes wonderfully and I love keeping up with their great story.
Well a mommy blogger ( http://learysinlove.blogspot.com/2008/03/for-tricia.html ) had a great idea of writing out some of the things that Tricia has to look forward to when she is well and can care for her baby girl.
So I just had to start this post with Ryder's "ketchup" video. I will also never take for granted:
- having to go to my son every hour to put him back to sleep
- sleeping with my oldest instead of my husband cuz he won't sleep on his own
- snuggling up with my daughter on the couch when she's sick and/or tired
- watching my son want his twin sisters pink chair instead of his own spider man one-and her being ok with that cuz she'd rather have spider man
- stepping on crumbs in bare feet
- the kids pulling all the movies off the shelf
- watching the twins fight over toys
- wiping their tears when they're hurt
- having to give Ryder a time out for hitting his sister
Much love to you Tricia, Nate and Gwen.