So I've stumbled upon a blog: http://sevenangels7.blogspot.com/ written by a woman named Julia. She writes honestly about personal things, and I was interested becuz she has had many miscarriages and I just can't imagine. But being thru 2 myself I tend to get caught up in others experiences. Anyway, her blog is very fun and I actually won a prize from her (and you will never guess what the contest was! lol) and she was even sweet enough to send it to me up here in Canada even tho it was 2 books which I hope wasn't too pricey to send.

Ok that gets us back to now, something fun from her blog that I figured I'd do cuz I have nothing else to write about right now.

1. Where is your cell phone? shelf
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? black
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? strong
6. Your favorite thing? photography
7. Your dream last night? dunno
8. Your dream/goal? photographer
9. The room you’re in? living
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? money
12. Where do you want to be in six years? home
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? confident
15. One of your wish list items? camera
16. Where you grew up? Nanaimo
17. The last thing you did? facebook
18. What are you wearing? glasses
19. Your T.V.? GREY'S!!
20. Your pet? annoying
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your mood? sad
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? accord
25. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
26. Favorite store? micheals
27. Your Summer? hard
28.Love someone? overly
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? today

Comments

JuliaS said…
Oh I am so glad you got the books and bookmark and you like them!

I'm also glad you decided to do this meme too - it was kind of hard just coming up with one word answers. I do like to ramble so . . . :0)

Micheal's is right up there too as one of my favorite stores and I love Greys - seriously!

Popular Posts