question

Under The Tree. A site for anyone who has lost a baby. Please check it out.
http://scarletriver26.blogspot.com/2009/06/under-tree-june.html

Monthy questions, thought I'd join in.

Hair Color: Brunette - well that s my natural colour,at the moment my hair has a rich burgundy through it
Eye color: Blue/Grey
Profession: Website Manager and Mother to 3 beautifulchildren
Relationship status: Married

My Favorites:
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite movie: too many to name
Favorite animal: tiger
Favorite store: Walmart!
Favorite childhood memory: no sure
Favorite hobby: photography
Favorite song/singer: Kelly Clarkson
Favorite book/author: Mary Higgins Clarke
Favorite school subject: Art
Favorite vacation destination: New York
Favoritefood: almond chicken and chicken chow mein
Favorite restaurant: Iron Wok

This or That
Coke or pepsi : right now, pepsi (subject to change, lol)
Beer or wine: yuck
Coffee or tea: depends on the day
Apple Juice or O.J.: apple juice
Summer or Winter: absolutely summer
Cats or dogs: dog
Salty or sweet: Sweet usually
Plane or boat: boat
Morning or night: nite
Money or love: Love
Breakfast or dinner: dinner
Forgiveness or revenge: tough one
House or apartment: house

Have You Ever:
Got a speeding ticket: Yes
Wished you were someone else: yes
Cried during a movie: ALL the time

Describe yourself in one word: pessimistic
Biggest fear: losing my children
Biggest mistake: ?
Your proudest accomplishment: my kids, starting my business
Dream job: being able to make a living with my photography
Special talents: ?
Where would you rather be at the moment: on a hot beach
Famous person you want to meet: Angelina Jolie
Song to be played at your funeral: You Do What You Have To Do, Sarah McLachlan

Comments

Thank you for participating this month! I love getting to know everyone :)
Emalee said…
I want you to know I am thinking of you today. here it is 4 months since you lost your angel. thank you for letting me get you know you more though under the tree.

Popular Posts