Wow, It's Been Too Long!

   Oh how blogging has gotten away from me.  I knew it had been a while, but August!  wow!  I guess it's just been one this after another, September came and back to school with the twins starting kindergarten.  Baby Scarlet, who isn't a baby anymore but a toddler, started daycare and I continued working full time.  My husband wasn't working and the stress of every little thing was piling up, more than I knew, and by December part of me cracked.  It was like the load just came down and I could no longer breathe.  I quite my job, suddenly,  my anxiety was so high I had to walk away.  I spent the rest of December and January in a funk,  our last bit income come and gone, we didn't know what we going to do.
    My husband took a traffic control course (flagging) and even tho we heard many places were hiring he didn't hear back.  Things were tight, and finally he got a call and he's been working full time since.  Flagging is unpredictable so it could change at any time but we'll take what we can get.   There been a lot of other small ups and downs...downs that on top of already stressful situation felt crushing but we're working them out.
    We're considering moving back to our home town, there's a whole other stress.  Finding a job, finding a place to live, moving the kids to a new school, I would probably have to find a job which would mean finding a new daycare for Scarlet.  All of that puts that weight back on chest and I feel like I can't breathe, but that is where I really want to be so we'll see what we can do.
   I'm on a new medication and hoping I can get some of my energy back and start creating again.  Soon, hopefully soon.

Comments

crystal theresa said…
nice to "see" you in blogland, though i'm sorry to hear of the challenges you've been dealing with. hopefully things calm down soon and you'll feel more settled. ((hugs))

Popular Posts